Question

unread posts

HiCS

Just thought i woild let you know that you left out the post " depression in the am"  and up.

Cheeky personal question - hoe you dont mind. Do you lecture as a Professor?

Have a great day.

Thanks for commenting on this. Some day I go back, first, to answer the questions from the previous night ; some days, like today, I plunge into wrestling with today's messages before going back to the night before's. I think you'll find those last night messages have been answered by now.
For the insatiably curious, there is a "Who is" sectuion with most of the experts, with some more personal information. I lectured as a Prof and senior academic in Britain, Canada, and America, as well as in SA, before I retired. After being badly injured in a major car crash ( as a passenger !) I had to stop practising privately, and gave more attention to this online work, which is a more practical way of continuing to be ( hopefully ) helpful.
I still lecture here and there, but more on special occasions than routinely.

1