Question
Posted by: Mandy | 2011/10/25

Unprotected sex while on pill

Good day

I use Melodene (contraceptive pill) and I would like to know if there is a possibility if I may be pregnant in the following situation:

I had my period and on the 7th day I forgot to take my pill (which is the start of a new packet). Naturally, I took two pills the next day (Sunday). I then had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on that following Thursday (5 days away).

What are the chances of me being pregnant and what is the earliest time I can test by myself for this?

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Mandy - Chances are very small, but cannot be excluded. Do a pregnancy test 'round about the time your next period is due. All the best!

2

check out the link below
ec.princeton.edu/questions/missedocs.html -

Posted by: pharmacist | 2011/10/27

Reply to pharmacist