Unprotected sex

I' m a man and had unprotected sex last night. What can I do. I' m worried sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ask your partner their hiv status. if you are unable to get an answer, you could see your doctor and request post exposure prophylaxis,which requires you to take an hiv test asap and start anti retroviral treatment.if your test is negative, you will be required to take a 1month course of the anti retro virals and repeat testing would be required in 6 weeks,3 months and 6 months and as required thereafter.

Posted by: Goofy | 2009-04-28

In this day + age U can' t do things like that if U want 2 live long. I' ve been divorced 2 yrs + don' t have a steady gf but the first thing I did after my divorce was 2 buy a stock of condoms. I havn' t used many but they' re always there just for in case. Met a woman at a party 1 Fri. night + we ended up spending the rest of the weekend 2gether, but I had protection at hand. The thing is ALWAYS to have it with U. I always keep some in my car + some at home. Good luck.

Reply to Goofy
Posted by: beenthere | 2009-04-28

please go and see your doctor within 72 hours and get yourself some Anti Retroviral - a month' s supply and if you are hiv negative you might be saved. good luck

Reply to beenthere

I' m sure you know this already, But you shouldn' t be going around having unprotected sex in 2009 South Africa, period.