Posted by: Linda | 2008-11-03

Unprotected Sex

Should I take the Norlevo Emergency Pill again in the following situation? I had unprotected sex . I took the pill the following day, 22 hours later. I had sex again 2 days after the first incident and the condom broke? Should I use the emergency contaceptive agian, or an I still protected from the once I took, the day before. Please assist?

You are not protected for the second episode, but repeating the emergency Pill so soon will not help. You should use reliable regular contraception.

Posted by: hi | 2008-11-03

the very same happened to me and i fell pregnant, the second emergency contraceptive never worked

Reply to hi
Posted by: ANON | 2008-11-03

get on a birth control pill....ASAP

Reply to ANON