Question
Posted by: ANN | 2010-01-14

Unprotected intercourse

Hi there, pls tell me here  if you have unprotected intercourse but he doesn' t ejaculate inside of you, what are the chances of him infecting you with any other infections? Myself i know i' m clean but just need to know the side of him.

A

it is still possible to contact any sexually transmitted disease even if he doesnt ejaculate in you. there is a pre ejaculate that is secreted before he ejaculates. you may not feel it and he may not either. this is sufficient to impregnate as well as to transmit infection.

2
Posted by: Chick | 2010-01-14

110%

Reply to Chick
Posted by: XXX | 2010-01-14

You can still pick up diseases as well as fall pregnant ie pre cum.

Reply to XXX