Question
Posted by: jane | 2010/01/10

unpleasant odour

i had pimples on my face and took the oratine, they were cleaning pimples from head to toe,they will take out pimples from insde out,since after taking them, i have a very smelly discharge that i never used to have and it smells like fish.i went to my gynae and was told that i have walls and they need to be burned via operation, i went again and was told that they are small n i must use the gynogaurd and podophslin drop, will this help with the smell or not? kindly advice

It sounds like the smell is related to the warts and, if you treat them, the smell will resolve too.

1