Question
Posted by: C | 2009/11/12

Unpaid pension payout

Dear Sir

My husband worked at a government department for 10years-He experienced medical problems and was on paid sick leave for a while - He submitted all his medical certificates whilst being on sick leave - My husband resigned in December 2007 and am still awaiting his pension payout- we have corresponded with head office and the advise that we must liase with the station he was based at as according to them they don' t want to pay my husband' s pension as my husband must pay back the department for all the time he received his salary whilst being on sick leave that' s why they don' t want to pay his pension - My husband received a fax from the department in Feb 08, 2 months after he resigned that his sick leave was never approved by the area manager therefore the non payment- Please advise what our rights are - My husband is unemployed therefore we cannot afford legal advise

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

RE: UNPAID PENSION PAYOUT

You can seek advice from the Pension Fund Ombudsman, this will not cost you anything.

1
Posted by: labour lawyer | 2009/11/27

RE: UNPAID PENSION PAYOUT

Reply to labour lawyer