Question
Posted by: SHAILIA | 2009/11/10

UNNECESSARY

HI DOC, IN MY MIND I STRONGLY FEEL THAT MY HUBBY IS SEEING SOMEONE, BUT HE SAYS I AM CRAZY. I AM GOING OUT OF MY MIND WHICH IS CAUSING ME TO HAVE PALPETATIONS &  SHORT BREATH. YES HE DOES HAVE A FEMALE' S COMPANY TOO N FROM WORK. JUST THE 2 OF THEM. I AM GOING CRAZY, I CANT STOP IMAGINING IT. I ACCUSED HIM AND ALL HE DID WAS, SAT STILL AND NOT SAY MUCH, WHAT SIGN IS THAT? GUILT!!! HE RECKONS VERY COOL N CALMLY THAT THERE IS NOTHING GOING ON. THE TWO OF THEM ARE JUST SO FRIENDLY AND I CANNOT HANDLE IT. THE MINUTE I THINK ABOUT THEM TRAVELLING 2GETHER, WORKING 2GETHER MY WHOLE BODY GOES INTO A SPASM. I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT SIGNS TO LOOK FOR IF A PERSON IS CHEATING.

If, by chance, he is doing absolutely nothing wrong, and thinks your theory is just crazy, then still, if he loves you, he should do what he can to reassure you and enable you to feel more confident in this relationship. Surely other arangements could be made for this other woman to get to work ?
On the other hand, it does sound as though you are becoming rather too upset about all this, in ways that are only increasing your misery and not helping at all. It would be wise for you to see a psychologist or counsellor to work on dealing better with these concerns of yours, including the anxiety they cause in you

2
Posted by: Kelly | 2009/11/10

Trust your gut feeling! Believe me its never wrong.
He now knows it bothers you so if he cares he would put a stop to this travelling aarangement, I' m sure she can find another lift.
I mean you mariage is at stake here.
Ask him nicely to put a stop to it as it bothers you.
He should have no problem with this at all if he cares.

Reply to Kelly