Question
Posted by: Jill | 2009/10/17

unnatural sex

We both are interested in anal penetration, but the trouble with me is that I hesitate as I think that with such penetration his penis will be soilled with excreta and it will be messy. Pl suggest ?

Dear Jill,

Couples exploring and engaging in anal play and penetrative anal sex is very common and quite natural.

There are just some practical steps and factors to consider. The person to be penetrated can douche an hour before anal play to help clean out the anal passage. Use sufficient waterbased lubricant and condoms and it could be a fun and pleasureable naughty encounter for a couple.

It is also important to note that the anal sphincter needs to be gently relaxed through progressive stimulation and slow penetration.

Enjoy.

3
Posted by: Ml | 2009/10/26

i have a better idea? why don' t you just let it go - just don' t do it, how is that ? i bet never thought about it.

Reply to Ml

use a condom and lots of lubricant.

Posted by: Sexologist | 2009/10/17

Dear Jill,

Enjoy.

Reply to Sexologist