Question
Posted by: damaged | 2008/07/17

unmedicated mental illnesses

I was diagnosed with TLE &  Bi-polar 1. About a year ago we moved and I had to find new doc' s. This one now says they not sure of the TLE, because I' m not really undressing myself. I was on strong meds, but haven' t been on any for about 3 to 4 months. Reason is I tried too many times to OD on meds. I hate the meds and my family too, especially my husband. The past week or so I' ve been extremely down and feel as if there is nothing that will ever help me get rid of all these unwanted feelings/thoughts etc.
What is there that I can do?

I don't understand what on earth TLE has to do with undressing yourself. Maybe I'm missing something here. Careful choice of meds by a specialist psychiatrist could enable you to find some that help both Bipolar Disorder and TLE. If you haven't see a good local psychiatrist for a review and discussion of treatment options, do so. If this new doc is in fact your new shrink, discuss this with him in more detail, to help you make the best available decision

1
Posted by: damaged | 2008/07/17

Thank you. I think I should find a more suitable doc that I can trust.

Reply to damaged