Question
Posted by: Leo | 2009-11-19

Unknown Pains

I have a friend who is diabetic. She has been to two local hospitals and they can' t find what is wrong. She has constant pain over her ribs describing it as if there is a band over that area that is squeezing her with a stabbing pain. From her hands to her elbows it is cold but from her torso to her head she sweats. At night she cannot sleep unless she lays in a warm bath. She no longer has body fat but is still losing weight and her face is going hollow already. What could this be?

Hallo Leo
I think she needs to see a specialist - continuous weight loss is always a sign of possible serious disease like cancer. Pain over the chest could be heart related and it may be necessary to do an ECG. Has she tested for HIV?

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009-11-19

Hallo Leo

Reply to cyberdoc