Question
Posted by: Blossom | 2012/01/18

Unknown Bite on leg

I have a bite from something on my upper calf. I went to the doctor yesterday, and he confirmed it is not a spider bite. but " something that''s bitten me" . He''s put me on a course of antibiotics and given me cream to put on twice a day.
Q: is it normal for me to have continuous burning sensation all day and night? The area around the bite is red, a bit swollen and extremely sore if i lightly touch it.

Blossom

If you are experiencing these symptoms, I suggest that you reconsult your doctor for an examination, to evaluate if his treatment is effective or if any complications have arise.