Question
Posted by: Adel | 2009-12-02

Uniodized salt water cleanse

I came across the master cleanse to detox the body. You have to drink 2 teaspoons of uniodized salt water evry morning for minimum of ten days. I have done this for 2 days and had amazing result with going to the loo. I would just like to know if all this salt can be good for teh body? Does it kill your good bacteria?

Hallo Adel
You may be getting in too much salt - one should not ingest more than one teaspoon of salt per day (and about 3/4 of that is already in food) Too much salt can cause hypertension and osteoporosis.
You can get the same effect with taking Fybogel orange/Lactulose at night or eating Activia yogurt each day.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009-12-02

Hallo Adel

Reply to cyberdoc