Posted by: LC | 2008-12-11

Unhappy marraige with lies...

I am married to (well I thought) wonderful husband for almost 8 years. We are together now for 15 years and there were always lies and cheating. Since we were married these things stopped till last week Friday. He lied to me, lef me and our 3 kids at home and go party with another floozy. I found this out by my eldest daughter and it is humiliating to me. I don' t know what to do and try my best to be strong for my kids but he don' t care at all. How can 1 person be so selfish. He don' t return my sms' e and he are the one that' s wrong. I don' t think I deserve this. What are the next step and how do I cope with this. I am still breatfeeding our youngest, what must I do, I just want to cry and I can' t work like this. 15 years of my life down the drain.

It sounds most peculiar for him to have been blameless for 8 years of marriage and then suddenly to have behaved so disgracefully. Maybe there has been more going on behind the scenes, for longer --- such a suddent change is hard to explain. Are you certain, from the information you have, as to what is happening ? You mention him going out to party, but surely by now the party is over ? Has he remained away from home ? Is there anyone in his famioly, or yours, he would listen to, if they approached him and asked about whatever is going on ?

Posted by: Sg | 2008-12-11

Firstly he is not a wonderful husband at all,in fact he is the lowest of low.
I certainly would try and chat to him about your future together but the writing appears to be on the wall.Do not allow yourself to be treated like this.He could even pass on some disease or other to you.
I suggest you go see a lawyer and seek a divorce.Make sure he gives you maintenance for your children with immediate effect and then of course more formally from the divorce.
It is terrible time of year for this happen but you don' t deserve this low life,move on if he won' t come to the party.
Rather find someone that will love you for who you are

Reply to Sg