Question
Posted by: Toni | 2011/03/23

Unhappy

I am not happy in my relationship, but I feel to sorry to leave him. The spark is gone. We do not talk anymore (even if we go out for supper) and if we do talk it''s always his work.He keeps things to himself and then I always seem to think that I am in the wrong. He also shouts at me when he speaks to me. The age gap is more than 10 years. He is a very moody person. I am not allowed to get home late after work.

I'd guess he was about this moody when you started with him ? Anyhow, surely marriage counselling / couples counselling needs to be tried before just giving up ?

1