Question
Posted by: bron | 2009/09/27

unfriendly conuer

Hope someone can help! I have a Sun Conuer and a Green Cheek Conuer. The Sun is hand reared but not the Green Cheek. They have always been friendly but have become very close recently. The Sun would always want to sit with me but that has changed over the last couple of days. She has become aggressive and wants to bite. I had a baby 8 months ago and the Sun doesn' t like him. could it be that she doesn' t like the baby or has she just become more attached to the Green cheek.

Dear Bron

You need to speak to somebody with a interest in that field for advice.