Question
Posted by: Aries | 2009/11/05

Unfit Mother

Hi Cybershrink. My husbands ex isn’ t a good mother, the child gets carted off to various different boyfriends and has moved 4 times in the last year. She is exposed to her mom having many flings with men and often gets made to sleep on the couch as there is some friend or other of the moms that stays in her room. She is 5 years old.
How do we go about having the ex declared an unfit mother and get custardy of the child? We have a stable home and I feel the child will be much better off with a routine, stability and lots of love. We are also better off financially. The mom is has over R120k debt too.

We live in Pietermaritzburg and would also like a recommendation of good psychologist that we can take the child to just to make sure she is OK.

I would appreciate any guidance you can give me.

Thank you so much

Answred the other time this mesage was posted

1