Question
Posted by: Betty | 2010-04-21

Unfaithfull husband

He is always busy at weekend,no time for his children. Always with friends after is alcohol until midnight. I don''t trust him anymore because he betray me for such a long time.My worry is that my twins are so small and he is going up and down.I''m not save at all please advise me what can I do with this situation,because hiv/aids is there and is killing.am i wrong if I can insist to use protection as I''m afraid of infections.

You need to think about not just yourself but also your two kids who are still young and need a stable father figure who can serve as a role model to them. You and your husband need to communicate to decide what it is he wants out of this marriage. If you know he is sleeping around, than yes, HIV is a real risk. you should recommend that you both test and if he is unwilling to than you have a right to protect yourself by insisting he wears a condom. its time you reevaluate your marriage and your reason for staying in it. i advise that you speak to a counsellor/psychologist (with or without him) to help you find the most appropriate way to deal with this situation.

4
Posted by: Maryanne | 2010-04-21

Hi Betty, Your hapiness should come first, having three kids with him shouldn''t be the reason for you to stay in an unhealthy marrriage. Anyway follow your heart but use protection all the time, I suggest you go and do the HIV/AIDS tests ASAP. You are in danger my dear...

Reply to Maryanne
Posted by: Betty | 2010-04-21

Anon I''m married to this man, so to separate is too difficult because we''ve got three children as I''ve said the other are twins and they are months now.Divorce is not easy and it''s a long process.

Reply to Betty
Posted by: XXX | 2010-04-21

He MUST use protection as well as you should both be checked for Hiv.
Quite frankly,if he continues with affairs then you should seriously dump him.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Anon | 2010-04-21

Is it not possible to leave him. You are in no way wrong by insisting to use protection - it is for your own safety.