Question
Posted by: Leah | 2011/03/09

Unfaithful partner

I recently discovered my husband had an affair and he claimed it was over, however I discovered that he is still communicating with the woman. I also found out that the woman is seeing another married man, which my husband is not aware off. I am pregnant with my 3rd child and I don’ t earn enough to be on my own. I am depressed, hurt, angry and bitter bcoz he is blaming me for cheating and is justifying the affair. I am aware that he is going to have an egg on his face, bcoz he things he has got something better. The woman is younger, educated and successful, which is something I am not. I cannot help but to wish the worst things to happen to both my husband and the woman. This has consumed my life and it has affected my health. I feel helpless, trapped and I have so much hate and I don’ t know how to deal with it.

Then he cheated, and then he lied about it. And if this woman is busy with at least 2 married men, she's a highly unpleasant character. I don't know how you found out about her other married man, but maybe your husband needs to know about that ? And if she is so promiscuous, there's a risk of HIV and other STD for him and thus you. This needs to be checked.
There is NO justification for an affair, especially when one's wife is pregnant, and no way to blame the wife for the husband's mad behaviour. Do see a counsellor, to work out the best way of coping with this situation, and to calmly examine your options. And discuss it with your family, and perhaps his, too.

5
Posted by: Leez | 2011/03/10

Begs the question. Just how educated can she be??

Reply to Leez
Posted by: KK | 2011/03/09

Sister, you need to empower your self. Get some education, training start a business or something anything. This is for your own good, you dnt knw when it might rain.

While doing that get a guy anyone with a male voice to call your husband and the other person must introduced himself as the other husband who they are sharing that b....ch then he must tell your husband to live his gfrnd alone or else..........The other preson must say things that will make him fume in flames, it works.

Reply to KK
Posted by: Gee whizz | 2011/03/09

No that''s simply wrong !! I appreciate you see yourself as the loser, no education, no self support.... BUT you cannot carry on like this. It could last for the next 20 or 30 years and ask yourself what sort of a life would that be for you and then at the end of it he kicks you out anyway ! I would seriously consider divorcing him and NAIL HIM TO THE WALL financially. Supporting you and 4 kids would not leave much over to run around with other woman and that''s for sure !! Really, just get going girl, you can do it. He probabl y thinks you are too weak to actually go through with it, show him !!

Reply to Gee whizz
Posted by: Tom | 2011/03/09

My advice is that you should tell the other husband''s wife about the fact that the woman is seeing both your husband and her husband. You really need a shoulder to cry on sister. There is no better way to do it than ganging up with the other soon to be agrieved wife.

Reply to Tom