Unfaithful ?

Am I unfaithful to my husband when I am totally in lust with a younger man and often wonder how it would be to have sex with him? I have absolutely no interest in having sex with my husband. I thought it was a crush, but now, nine months later, I still have these feelings. This other man has now idea how I feel about him. Should I feel guilty?

there is nothing wrong with fantasy - everybody has fantasies - however, the only time it becomes a problem is when you act on your fantasies at the expense of your partner.

it is troubling that you have no sexual desire for your husband. your feelings towards your husband and the other man should be addressed by a professional counsellor / psychologist.

please call our helpline if you need the contact details of a therapist in your area: 0860 100 262

Posted by: Doneit | 2009-09-17

Been there done that - You will lose everything.

Reply to Doneit