Question
Posted by: Infomation | 2011/04/08

Unfairly moved

i have been moved to another regional office by my superio but before to that i negotiated a change in my possition, he promised and that in 3 months time he will consider that and even wrote a letter stating conditions of future movement we agreed, after three months i phone him to remind he said currently there s no budget, its been a year already.

My question is how do i remind him as it seems that there''s a budget but cause posts were advetised but they haven''t advertised what they have promised me?

thanks in advance.

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

re: Unfairly moved

It is suggested that you raise an internal grievance and outline all the factors with regard to the promises made to you.

1
Posted by: Labour Lawyer | 2011/04/11

re: Unfairly moved

Reply to Labour Lawyer