Question
Posted by: Babe | 2010-07-02

Unfair labour practice?

Hi all, Ive been working as PA for this trade union from 2006 and tried my best to make some changes in the admin dept, thoght new staff the work, they even employed an inexperienced person as administratot whom i toght everything. Now suddenly im told that they are restructuring the organisationa and have decided to demote me to receptinist and the " administrator"  whom i thought the work has been promoted to my position. Please tell me what are my rights in this case.

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

Re: Unfair labour Practice

You do have rights in the situation with regard to demotion. Demotion could be deemed to be an unfair labour practice and you may refer the matter to the CCMA by completing a form 7.11

1
Posted by: Lol | 2010-07-02

Which trade Union is this? I think they are doing the opposite of what they are standing for. Well but we all know that they are on business like all other businesses

Reply to Lol