Unfair husband (liar)

I and my husband to be borrowed sum of 7000 from the bank, and decided that we will each pay 500 monthly but gues what I have discovered that because I give him the money to go and pay he does not pay, I have a slip that reflect all this what do I do. Do I confront him about this or just keep quiet, please advise I am so frustrated because I feel this is all unfair to me.

Confront is a fashionable and unhelpful term. Surely you ought to discuss this with him, but you can do it gracefully and tactfully, saying that you checked to be sure how much was still owing, and was puzked to find that the money you have given him, was not paid in to the bank. Of course it's highly unfair to you, and keeping quiet won't help. You can't keep giving him money for him to walk off with. I'd worry, too, about what he is doing with the extra money, whether he may be gambling, or getting drugs, or has other such expensive and unhealthy hobbies. Talk about it, without making it easy for him to get angry and avoid the very good questions you want and need to ask