Posted by: Kelly | 2009-04-17

Do you think this is fair.
When i have my period right, we can' t have sex.
So, my bf wants me to give him oral sex.
I think that if I can' t have any, he shouldn' t either!
I mean i am not getting any pleasure from it even though I would love to still.

I think we should have it together and like that it' s unfair.
I' ve tolds him before, if I have my period he gets nothing at all.
Not sure if im thinking correctly but i just think he is being selfish

Triple T is right, it isn't impossible or dangerous. And who exactly is being selfish ? He is asking for what he would like, and you are insisting on what you would like.

Posted by: No problemo | 2009-04-19

I agree. What' s the problem there ? As long as neither is squeemish, its pretty cool and reflects complete trust. Although I am not sure about your boyfriend being treated to the pleasure of it, he sounds like a bit of a selfish Dork !

Reply to No problemo
Posted by: jcat | 2009-04-18

wow. All I can say is that if that' s the way you regard sex with your BF, you probably shouldn' t be with him ! It seems incredibly selfish and short-sighted to me.

While I' d happily make love with my BF at any time, we sometimes don' t because of his feelings. Sometimes that means nothing at all happens, sometimes it means that I will give him oral sex. I get a huge amount of pleasure myself from cuddling and touching each other, and then from knowing how much absolute bliss I can give him. I love him, so doing something that is really good for him makes it really good for me too, even if I don' t actually get an orgasm myself.

Plus, you' ll find as you get older, that the favour doesn' t have to be returned immediately. I can be sure that he will drive me wild sometime soon, because part of a good relationship is wanting to give pleasure to the other person, and that doesn' t involve keeping score....:-)

Reply to jcat
Posted by: Bill | 2009-04-17

If you really love someone you should be prepared to make sacrifices every now and then! Satisfaction should also come from giving someone pleasure, and not always recieving it!
You sound a bit business like and selfish Kelly! I hope this helps?

Reply to Bill
Posted by: Katy | 2009-04-17

Just remember not to do it on your very pretty sheets though! it can get a bit messy... And I agree with Sweetheart and Triple T... Besides, I' m usually much more aroused when I have my period than times when I don' t.

Reply to Katy
Posted by: Sweetheart | 2009-04-17

u shud try it.u myt love it.its actually nyc.never thod id do it either.

Reply to Sweetheart
Posted by: Kelly | 2009-04-17

Hmm I never knew you could do it while you have your period.
I still don' t think I would want to do it while I have my period though.
Just does not sound too great of an idea... nothing religious

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: Triple T | 2009-04-17

Theres nothing wrong with having sex when you are on your period... or is this a religious thing???

Reply to Triple T