Question
Posted by: Edwi van Wyk | 2010-08-22

Unexplained muscle pain

I sometimes have severe pain of a small group of muscles. It causes extreme pain, but there is no diagnosis. Recently my doctor tested my blood and found almost zero level of vitamin D plus shortage of calcium. Today I am struggling with a lower back muscle problem and last week it was a very sore knee, but it was the muscle under and around the knee. Not the knee itself. I have been searching for information about this problem, but it seems difficult to find.

Edwi van Wyk

The pain that you are experiencing can be due to a lack of micro-nutrients, as well as low levels of micro-elements. Try using a good multivitamin with the above mentioned nutrients, in order to alleviate your problem.

Please post another post, if supplementation therapy does not work.