Question
Posted by: NS | 2009-08-11

Unexplained Bleeding

Past few months my cycles have been out of bounce, having long periods. Evething happened after miscarriage end last year, my gynae put me back on the pill for a month to help regulate my hormones as nothing else were wrong as they took pelvic scans to see if they could find any abnormalities, but everything were 100%. For the past 2 months I' ve been using progesterone cream to help aswell as I' m trying to conceive. End July I had a 2 week period, where the 2nd week it was more light flow and spotting. But almost 2 weeks after my period ended I had spotting for 2 days again, it was very light that I only used 1 - 2 liners a day. I asked my GP if it was due to that I had the flu, but he said it' s not related to it. What could this have been? And can I still fall pregnant even though I have " strange"  periods?

It sounds like you are not ovulating regularly and will probably not fall pregnant if this is the case.