Posted by: Edward | 2009-02-26

Unexplainable results

Please help me and please don' t judge me- I can' t explain this... I am a 26-year-old white male South African. I consulted a sangoma (a " witchdoctor"  for lack of a better translation) in December in Gauteng. I told him that I wanted to lengthen my penis. He gave me two sets of substances. The first was a brownish powder that when mixed with water turned purple. The second was a dark bluish/metallic substance that I had to mix with Vaseline. I applied both substances to my penis over a period of 2 weeks in the mornings and evenings. Before visiting the sangoma, my flaccid penis length was 12cm. After two weeks, my penis started growing. When flaccid, it is now 25,2cm long. My erect size also increased from 16cm to 28,3cm. I visited the sangoma five weeks after our initial consultation, for what he called " a finishing" . My penis has not grown anymore or shrunken since then. Please explain. How is this medically possible? What did he give me?

Dear Edward

Most men see their penis as part of of their body. Some men like you see it as a small or large (in your case small getting bigger) animal attached to their bodies. I presume that why you are asking for advice on the CyberVet forum? Well I'll do my best here... I personally think it has to do with all that rubbing of your penis in the evening, not the subtances that you applied. I very funny phrase in Afrikaans that we as students used if a guy had a very big penis was.. "hand grootgemaak" I think we should stop now, kids do read these pages.

Posted by: Albert | 2009-03-05

Hey Edward, I think you' re on the wrong site my china. Try the sexologist site.

Reply to Albert
Posted by: jax | 2009-02-27

" hand grootgemaak" ..... :-))))))

yep. well all I can say is that I agree with Mandi...good one, CV!!

Reply to jax
Posted by: kirsten | 2009-02-27

omg, LOL

Reply to kirsten
Posted by: Mandi | 2009-02-27

" Hand grootgemaak"  Whahahahahaha!!!!! Good one!

Reply to Mandi
Posted by: Carol | 2009-02-26

Jax our CV is very smart, cant wait to see his reply on this one ..ROFL

Reply to Carol
Posted by: jax | 2009-02-26

you' re asking the vet???

Reply to jax