Posted by: Edward | 2009-02-26

Unexplainable medical results

Please help me and please don' t judge me- I can' t explain this... I am a 26-year-old white male South African. I consulted a sangoma (a " witchdoctor"  for lack of a better translation) in December in Gauteng. I told him that I wanted to lengthen my penis. He gave me two sets of substances. The first was a brownish powder that when mixed with water turned purple. The second was a dark bluish/metallic substance that I had to mix with Vaseline. I applied both substances to my penis over a period of 2 weeks in the mornings and evenings. Before visiting the sangoma, my flaccid penis length was 12cm. After two weeks, my penis started growing. When flaccid, it is now 25,2cm long. My erect size also increased from 16cm to 28,3cm. I visited the sangoma five weeks after our initial consultation, for what he called " a finishing" . My penis has not grown anymore or shrunken since then. Please explain. How is this medically possible? What did he give me?

Dear Edward
As I am the Diet Expert I cannot help you with this question. Please ask CyberDoc.
Glad your penis has grown.