Question
Posted by: Edward | 2009-02-26

Unexplainable medical results

Please help me and please don' t judge me or question my motivations- I can' t explain this... I am a 26-year-old white male South African. I consulted a sangoma (a " witchdoctor"  for lack of a better translation) in December in Gauteng. I told him that I wanted to lengthen my penis. He gave me two sets of substances. The first was a brownish powder that when mixed with water turned purple. The second was a dark bluish/metallic substance that I had to mix with Vaseline. I applied both substances to my penis over a period of 2 weeks in the mornings and evenings. Before visiting the sangoma, my flaccid penis length was 12cm. After two weeks, my penis started growing. When flaccid, it is now 25,2cm long. My erect size also increased from 16cm to 28,3cm. I visited the sangoma five weeks after our initial consultation, for what he called " a finishing" . My penis has not grown anymore or shrunken since then. Please explain. How is this medically possible? What did he give me?

A graduate student of mine, some years back, did a research study in a range of communities, finding that a surprisingly high proportion of people of all racial groups at times consulted traditional healers typical of other groups --- sangoma, imam, white folk healer, whatever. So that in itself isn't unusual.
But the results you describe are simply impossible, and must, as other comments suggest, represent a delusion or illusion.

5
Posted by: African Child | 2009-03-02

I think it would be more approriate for you to address the sangoma as a " Traditional Healer" . Some things are medically or scientifically unexplainable. A majority of African are well endowed - not all of them were born with like that. I' ll give you a typical example - Erectile Dysfunction was long treatable by herbs provided by Traditional Healers - they' d give a potion called Imbiza - how and why it worked - that' s known by our Ancestors. Be glad that it worked.

Reply to African Child
Posted by: slr | 2009-02-27

why don' t you ask your sangoma to explain the shrinking? why not use it again?

Reply to slr
Posted by: Leila | 2009-02-26

And you expect us to believe that????????????????? If this was really true there would be a queue of thousands of miles of stupid men wanting a bigger penis because they think that a bigger penis makes them a better lover!! hahahahahaha!!!!!!

Reply to Leila
Posted by: Maria | 2009-02-26

Clearly he gave you a something that causes very specific hallucinations. I suggest you get an independent measurer in to verify your perceived results.

Reply to Maria
Posted by: Bud | 2009-02-26

You sir are feeding us BS!!!!! NO SUCH THING!!! May be it was a dream and you need to wake up and smell the coke you sniffed last night. Please do not insult people with this bull!

Reply to Bud