Question
Posted by: KT | 2011/10/03

unexpected weight gain

I have begun picking up weight and having pains in my actual stomach for a while now. I have never had weight problems, and i am not eating more than I did before, or am i eating more unhealthily. I have picked up 3kgs in a week and a half and my stomach whas gotten huge. I have started taking clenbuterol 2 weeks ago, just so i could lose a kg or two, but this has happened. I dont know if they could be related. Please help

Hi KT

That's very rapid weight gain, so yes, something to be concerned about. The fact that it has co-incided with the clenbuterol use is a worrying sign. The obvious thing is to stop the drug, immediately. That should correct the problem. Failing this, you may consider seeing a doctor, if the stopping of the drug doesn't change anything.

Ross

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2011/10/13

Hi KT

Ross

Reply to fitnessdoc