Question
Posted by: KT | 2011-10-03

unexpected weight gain

I have begun picking up weight and having pains in my actual stomach for a while now. I have never had weight problems, and i am not eating more than I did before, or am i eating more unhealthily. I have picked up 3kgs in a week and a half and my stomach whas gotten huge. Please help

I strongly suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination to exclude pregnancy (unfortunately, you do not provide your sex). Three kilograms of weight gain in a week has to be investigated, especially if you are experiencing pain and discomfort.

1
Posted by: KT | 2011-10-05

I am female. It is definately not pregnancy. I have picked up weight throughout my body too

Reply to KT