Posted by: Shera Hiralal | 2010-11-29

unexpected bleeding

About two weeks before my normal period i started bleeding while asleep at night. It only was for that night &  the next day it stopped but I had lower back pains on my left side. I had painkillers &  they pain subsided but theres still a dull pain. My period came on time and it was normal (i.e. for 4 days). Its been two weeks now after my period &  I started to bleed again but only after I urinate &  wiping myself then i see the blood. Its not like how when I get my period and it doesn''t seem like its coming from where my period comes from but from the inside, the back pain is starting to return. What can it be &  what do I do??? Too scared to visit a doctor. Please help!!!

It could possibly be an ovulation bleed but you would have to see a doctor to be sure.