Posted by: Ash | 2008-11-21

uneven skin tone

Hello doctor

I have uneven skin tone caused I think by acne.its almost like tiny scars. Im a 26 year old indian male. i was wondering if you could suggest a product to sought my skin out. Someone suggested bio-oil but I dont think this will be adequate. I' d rather try something more effective suggested by a proffessional.your help is much appreciated.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Bio-oil is a good option. The high vitamin E content is excellent for your problem. The problem with bio-oil is that it will take some time to start working - Dont expect to see results withing 6-12 months.

If your problem is the result of pigmentation you can try Neostrata's complexion gel, or for the scarring you can try Mederma. Both of these are available OTC from your pharmacy