Question
Posted by: Lee | 2010/08/05

Underweight

Could you please advise me. I am 25 years old. My current weight is 53 kgs and I am 1.72m tall. i know that i am slighlt underweight for my height. Truthfully most people would love to be in my position but I feel sad about this. I would like to gain a few kgs - maybe get up to about 57kgs. it really is not nice to battle to find clothes because clothing wont fit my skinny waist or butt! Please could you advise me as to how i could gain a few kgs - the healthy way?

thanks alot.

lee.

Hallo Lee
I think your first step is to see a dietician to determine if you are eating the right kind of foods and enough of it. Taking a protein supplement and doing toning/muscle building exercises may help.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/08/05

Hallo Lee