Question
Posted by: Female | 2011/09/09

underarm odour

I am not sure I am at the right place but hope you can help. I am a 31 year old female who suffers from horrible underarm odour, I have tried to cut spicey foods, carbs etc out of my diet and still it does not help. what could the course be and how can I prevent this from ruining my life, I and so concious about it and it in ruining my cloths, towels etc

It must be something I am eating could tomatoes be the course???

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi ‘Female’, thank you for the question.

Your best option would be to consult a dermatologist who can examine the area and give you the best treatment options. Typically the odor is caused by bacteria that are naturally found on the skin of the axillae (arm pit) and they are activated by our sweat glands. The dermatologist may prescribe strong antiperspirant applications but ultimately one may have to consider Botox treatments in the axillae (every 6 to 8 months) to reduce or eliminate the sweating all together.

2
Posted by: Romany | 2011/09/21

Buy SPA tablets.

Reply to Romany
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2011/09/11

Reply to anti-ageing expert