Question
Posted by: Sally | 2011/02/21

Underactive thyroid

I recently had some blood tests as I have been very fatigued and have had great difficulty in loosing weight. I have been diagnosed with an underative thyroid. Before I start lifelong medication, what is the success rate of treating it naturally? Apparently it isn''t too bad - " thyrotropin (TSH) 4.78 mIU/L and S-Free Thyroxin (FT4) 9.92pmol/L.

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

the success rate treating thyroid problems naturally is very high. sometimes acidity in the gut can also affect the thyroid. i suggest you consult with a homeopath to assist you with treatment and to monitor the bloods.

Kind regards
Dr Debbie
www.drdebbie.co.za