Question
Posted by: ashicka ramjan | 2010-05-20

under my feet

i have been feeling a burning feeling under my skin under my feet.this is under the arch of my feet.it has being going on for a while now.normally at the end of a day but not every day.when i press on it then it pains.

Expert ImageOsteopath

Hello Ashicka,
Burning Feet at Night is a common problem faced by people with diabetes, because of nerve damage (peripheral neuropathy), which can develop as a result of diabetes. Another cause of burning sensation in feet at night, is mechanical overload. It is observed that feet aches and burns at the end of a long day, are often seen in people, who have been on their feet, all day long. It is also seen in overweight people, due to the weight of the body. People who have hot and sweaty feet, are known to have itchy burning feet at night. This cause can also be related to mechanical overload problem.

Deficiency of Vitamin B, especially thiamine, can cause feet burning at night. Blood disorders can also give rise to burning feet problem. The other common cause of burning feet is chronic alcoholism. Heavy metal poisoning can also give rise to this problem.

1
Posted by: osteopath | 2010-05-24

Hello Ashicka,

Reply to osteopath