Posted by: betsie | 2010-10-25

under eye wrinkles

Hello expert. How can i get rid of wrinkles under my eyes (the area between my lower eyelid and the boneyrim?)

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Betsie, thank you for the question and my apologies for the delay with my response.

This is a difficult question to answer over the net as one would like to examine the area before deciding on the best treatment options. Treatment typically depends on the cause and furthermore a combination approach will give the best results. Generally speaking treatment options include a good SPF 50 or higher (must contain zinc oxide and/or titanium dioxide) applied several times daily, a stimulatory eye cream (such as NeoStrata Bionic Eye Cream), glycolic acid peels, Botox, dermal fillers, and fractional skin resurfacing.