Question
Posted by: Sara | 2010-10-25

UNDER ARMS

Hello...

I don''t really know how this happened, but all I can think of is that I shaved my underarms with a blunt razor. I have a huge rash in my armpits...it''s been over a week now and it''s only getting worse.

It''s itchy and burning with red invlamed spots on my skin. I have put vit E oil and other good creams on my skin, but nothing is helping...

What can I use to get instant relief and that it goes away!

Thanks for your time!

Hallo Sara
It sounds as if you have a dermatitis under your arms - it could be due to shaving irritation or due to a new type of deoderant you used. You may need cortisone cream or tablets, which will need prescription, so please let your doctor have a look.

2
Posted by: Sara | 2010-10-27

THANK YOU!!! My doc said it''s from shaving and I''ve been given great meds!

Reply to Sara
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-10-25

Hallo Sara