Question
Posted by: REARTH | 2010/12/21

UNDER ACTIVE THYROID

I HAVE RECENTLY BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH AN UNDERACTIVE THYROID, BUT MY DOC WANTS TO WAIT FOR ANOTHER TEST IN 6 MONTHS BEFORE MEDICATING. IN THE MEANWHILE I AM CONSTANTLY TIRED, HAVE HOT FLUSHES (TESTED NEGATIVE FOR MENOPAUSE) AND ALTHO TURNED ON, HAVE DRY SEX. IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN BUY OVER THE COUNTER TO HELP?

You can use KY jelly for the lubrication. The rest may be related to the thyroid.

2

Posted by: flower | 2010/12/22

hi

i am no doctor but if your thyroid test comes back as under active then i cannot understand why the doctor would make you wait another 6 months. My symptoms was excessive tiredness and i literally could not function. My mother also has it. My doctor put me on treatment immediately and my life has changed, i would not have coped if the doctor told me to wait another 6 months - sounds like it is time for a second opinion

Reply to flower