Question
Posted by: michelle | 2011/02/03

uncontrollable bowel movement URGENT PLEASE HELP

Please help me urgent..I dont know any of the other forums to post. I am 38 female who eat normally healthy. Since Monday I experienced uncontrallable bowel movement. On Monday I felt the urge to go to the toilet for no 2, as I walked to the toilets at work i felt the urge going stronger, I rushed but dind''''t even reach the toilet when my bowels suddenly just opened into my pants. I had take to early lunch to go a clean myself. I were frantic. The afternoon the same happened. I went to the pharmacist who couldnt actually help me but advise that I use adult diapers. It is being going on since Monday. When I feel the urge I make a run to the toilets but lose control before I could reach the toilet. Please help as this is very embarrasing for me..I am scared beyond belief that the people at work will find out that I am wearing daipers.

Hallo Michelle
You may have a gastro-intestinal infection. Please see your doctor for an examination and take a sample of the stool to your doctor to send to the lab. (about 5 ml in a clean bottle)

2
Posted by: Joe | 2011/02/03

Hi, sorry to hear about your experience. I would suggest you take a stool sample to a lab like lancet. They will analyse it and tell you whats wrong. You should also consult your gp for a check-up. No offense, but i hope you not into anal sex as that could also be the cause.

Reply to Joe
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/02/03

Hallo Michelle