Question
Posted by: Nicolene | 2010/06/10

uncontested divorce

Please I need help urgently, we have agreed on a uncontested divorce and I am living in Gauteng and my husband moved to Rustenburg two months ago and I need to move there at the end of this month to start a new job there. What can I do, can it still go through as an uncontested divorce because we do not really have the finances for lawyer fees.

Expert ImageFamily law expert

Yes, you can still proceed on the uncontested divorce route. The cheapest would be to use the Online Divorce Service at eDivorce on www.edivorce.co.za. You can conclude your divorce for less than R 1000 in 4 - 6 weeks.

Answered by Bertus Preller
Family Law Attorney
KWJ Inc. Attorneys
www.divorceattorney.co.za
bertus @divorceattorney.co.za
24 hour Consulting Line : 0835334428

1
Posted by: family law expert | 2010/06/10

Answered by Bertus Preller
Family Law Attorney
KWJ Inc. Attorneys
www.divorceattorney.co.za
bertus @divorceattorney.co.za
24 hour Consulting Line : 0835334428

Reply to family law expert