Question
Posted by: Li | 2010/11/11

uncomfortable smell

Hi Doc, please help me here, I''m a woman of 32 years old with 2 kids last one is 2yrs. I have a very strong vaginal uncomfortable smell, like I will not see the discharge but the smell is too much, it remains in the bathroom if I was there, I smell through my pants,jeans please help this is very urgen cuze it''s making me uncomfortable, I ve tried those wipes and gels/vaginal soap and nothing worked.

I would suggest that you see a doctor to check whether you have an infection.

3

Posted by: Woman | 2010/11/11

Please go see a gynae with regards to this! sounds like a bad infection... antibiotics will treat the infection so automatically the smell with disappear... this must be soooo embarrassing! shame.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Purple | 2010/11/11

You probably have an infection. You should see your gynaecologist.

Reply to Purple