Posted by: embarressed | 2012-05-25

uncomfortable and unpleasant

Whenever my husband and I have sex I end up feeling all wet and sticky. The sperm runs out of me for an hour or two and it is very unpleasant.
We dont have sex very regularly maybe once a week - or even less, could it be that there is so much stored up and thats why so much leaks out?
Also it has a bit of an unpleasant smell and my husband tends to get thrush - what can you recommend?

This is normal. The sperm has to go somewhere, so it leaks out.You can try getting as much as possible out immediately after sex.
In terms of thrush, have a look at the Top 5 questions for ways of preventing it.

Posted by: Mahmut | 2012-06-12

Because the majority of barpkuntcy filings are caused by medical bills. A simple hospital stay averages about $10,000 a day and then there''s the bill for any tests done, and doctors who see you in the hospital. (Any doctor who walks into a hospital room can bill the patient.)

Reply to Mahmut
Posted by: Tanya | 2012-05-28

This is a very unusual situation. Where exactly do you think the sperm is being stored up - in you or him? Stand to correction but dont think sperm is " stored up"  anywhere to leak out and cause discomfort.
Your mention of unpleasant odour and thrush sounds like you both need to be seen and treated by doctor.

Reply to Tanya