Posted by: Sam | 2009-11-26

over the last couple of months, i seem to be struggling with an uncomfortable discharge, yellowish in colour &  with an odour. i thought it was thrush but my symptoms are different i think. its not a particularly heavy discharge but its there &  i dont know what' s causing it or how to treat it. i only wear cotton underwear although i do wear jeans/pants more than skirts or dresses. please help as its affecting my sex life horribly

It is always important to see your GP and perform a pap smear and assess the discharge .
The description seems to fit the diagnosis of Bacterial vaginosi or trichomonas infection which are easily treatable

Posted by: Top Cat | 2009-11-26

Go and see your gynie

Reply to Top Cat