Posted by: Reply | 2009-09-11

Thank you for the response.
I have been in Tara about 3years ago and Denmar in pta. I will see a dietician if I find one specialising in Bulimics, please advise? I am in JHB. My height is 1.6

Dear Uncomfortable
If you are the same Reader who posted a question about suffering from bulimia on the 10th, then you can visit the Association for Dietetics in SA Website at: and click on "Find a Dietitian" to find a dietitian in your area. Phone your nearest dietitian and ask if she/he specialises in bulimia and if not, who she/he can refer you to in Joburg. There well over 1000 dietitians in SA and I do not know which of them specifically concentrate on bulimia. You can also phone the Head Office of ADSA at: (011) 789-6621 or 789-1383 during office hours to find out which dietitians in your area specialise in eating disorders such as bulimia.