Question
Posted by: tweedle dum | 2008/09/22

UNCOMFORTABLE

PLEASE CAN YOU HELP ME WITH THIS PROBLEM i HAVE AN ENLARGED LIVER CAUSED BY A FATTY LIVER AND AM NOW SUFFERING FROM REALLY BAD CONSTIPATION AND AM AT MY WITS END WHAT TO DO ABOUT IT.WIILL A PROBIOTIC HELP ME THOUGH I HAVE HEARD THAT MY LIVER CONDITION HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT AND I MAY BE SUFFERING FROM IBS IN WHICH CASE CAN A PROBIOTIC HELP AND WHAT KIND CAN I TAKE .I ALSO GET TERRIBLY BLOATED AND EVEN IF I EAT VERY LITTLE MY STOMACH GETS BLOATED AND I WILL STILL SUFFER FROM CONSTIPATION TOO.I NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM BEFORE BEING DIAGNOSED WITH THIS LIVER PROBLEM THOUGH I AM ON A LOT OF MEDICATIONS FOR VARIOUS AILMENTS TOO.THANK YOU .

Expert ImageProbiotics expert

Hi Tweedle Dum
You are correct in that a probiotic is unlikely to help a liver problem. You need medical assistance in that regard.
It may definitely assist with IBS and associated symptoms however.
Try REUTERI chew tablets. The dose is 1 daily and the product has been thoroughly tested and researched