Question
Posted by: *anon* | 2011/11/01

uncertain

I have been using triphasil for about 5 years now. When my packet was almost finished I went to the clinic but they were out of stock for about 2 months which meant that I didn''t take the pill for about a month. I was suppose to get my period on the 29th but only got it on the 19th of the next month. I started to use the pills again and my period returned the next month as usual. The fact that I was late does it mean I might be pregnant or is did my hormones just get a bit confused? ( my boyfriend and I didn''t have sex at all but we were dry-humping, he had his underpants on but I didn''t). Please help me, it''s urgent

It doesn't sound like you are pregnant, but do a pregnancy test to be sure.

1