Question
Posted by: angryperson | 2012/08/16

unbearable pain after ventrosuspension

Doc, I desperately need you help, I had ventrosuspension done on 03rd of July, suffered problems of bleeding after the operation on the 4th...now six weeks later I still don''t have a normal life yet. I have so much pain on the right side of my abdomen, I am spotting since the operation. I don''t know if''s nerves, but this paid is really unbearable. My doc gave me medicine for my stomach instead for post operative meds. I think it''s has something to do with my bladder, because when it''s full, I feel this burning sensation inside. I can''t even walk properly. I regret this operation, I won''t recommend enyone to do this op.

Unfortunately without knowing exactly what happened and without examining you, I cannot say what the problem is. You would have to go back to your doctor who knows all the details.

1