Question
Posted by: scorpio | 2008/09/19

unavailable men

I have a problem. I always seem to go for unavailale men. They have either got a girlfriend or getting over one or just playing the field. I want someone that is my own and that I can love. Why does this keep happening to me?

Well, as you can clearly tell that they are unavailable very early on, ring your own alarm bells and dont "go" for them at all. Sometimes if you're actually emotionally hesitant to commit to a deeper relationship, you may find yourself "going" for unsuitable candidates, to make this impossible

3
Posted by: Letitia | 2008/09/19

I used to go after unavailable men. Then I decided to let men come to me. Those that came to me were all unavailable!!!!

no joy either way???

Reply to Letitia
Posted by: Dianne | 2008/09/19

I know exactly how you feel!!

Reply to Dianne
Posted by: JK | 2008/09/19

Stop going after men. Period. Let them come to you.

Reply to JK